[H2C] TEAM Index du Forum

Cake, I Love You: Decadent, Delectable, And Do-able Recipes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [H2C] TEAM Index du Forum -> [H2C] Team -> War ou training
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 leonlawli

Masculin
Point(s): 54
Moyenne de points: 1,17

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 19:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cake, I Love You: Decadent, Delectable, And Do-able Recipes Répondre en citant

Cake, I Love You: Decadent, Delectable, and Do-able Recipes
by Jill O'Connor
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Cake, I Love You: Decadent, Delectable, and Do-able Recipes
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Cake, I Love You: Decadent, Delectable, and Do-able Recipes

What better way to celebrate life's big and small achievements than with cake? This love letter to a classic indulgence offers 60 divinely decadent recipes home bakers will want to make right away. Organized by flavor profile (banana, coconut, chocolate, caramel, spice, fruit) and level of difficulty, each chapter in this cookbook from baking master Jill O'Connor presents a wide range of sweet choices, from easy weeknight sheet cakes to showstoppers layered with frosting and ganache. With photos that will make readers want to reach out and swipe their fingers through the frosting, <em>Cake: I Love You</em> offers foolproof cake-making advice for beginning bakers and master mixers alike.

Details:
price: $16.99
bound: 176 pages
publisher: Chronicle Books LLC (May 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06Y46JJXM
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 19996 KB

Cake, I Love You: Decadent, Delectable, and Do-able Recipes buy tom english download itunes

171bf2437f

READ BOOK Daredevil Epic Collection: Brother, Take My Hand (Epic Collection: Daredevil)Don't Poop In Your Porch: A Psychological Guide to Aging Graciously download epub mobi pdf fb2Happy Little Goats: Live Life Like a Kid! Soraya Hirth[PDF] Francis Scott Key: The Life and Legacy of the Man Who Wrote America&rsquo;s National AnthemCloser To You 3 download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Book for kids: Diary Of An Explosive Creeper: An Unofficial Minecraft Book[PDF] A Matter of DutySplash of Color Painting &amp; Coloring Book download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK The Most Delicious Rice RecipesONLINE BOOK How to Make Money From the Do Not Call List: A Step-by-Step Guide to Suing Telemarketers for Profit

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 19:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [H2C] TEAM Index du Forum -> [H2C] Team -> War ou training Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Hardcore Vibes  | Gaming TopSites  | 
 | My FPS Gaming Top 200  |  top site teams bad company bfbc2  | Top Gaming Clans  | Game Topsites

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange
Ultra Modif by CybeCore